Instagram: @alex__swanson

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Critical Mass

So every last Friday of each month, about 2,000+ San Diego bikers meet together at Balboa Park at the center of Downtown to ride together to support bike laws in San Diego in an event called Critical Mass. I started going back in August last year and have taken my fixie to each one. This last one, I misplaced my bike and couldnt find it, so i borrowed a beach cruiser. About 10 minutes into the ride, my chain snapped, I just got to coast along as 2,000 of my best friends biked past me. I happened to find my fixie later that night, so you can be sure that I'll be there riding with all those guys next Mass. If you ever want to join, it starts promptly at 8:00 pm on the last Friday of each month, we ride about 30 something miles for a couple hours before everyone calls it quits. Make an event out of the night!

No comments: