Instagram: @alex__swanson

Friday, March 02, 2012

Thoughts

Now that midterms have just ended, and our final Spring Break is just around the corner, I finally had time to sit back, think, and reflect my final semester at college. I have been really blessed to be able to get where I am today, whether from the support from my family, beautiful girlfriend, to even the opportunity to work such great jobs both during the school year and over the summer. I’m a pretty simple guy when it comes to happiness, what really makes me happy boils down to a few things: capturing photographs, surfing, spending time with my friends and family, building relationships with people, exploring the coast of California, and knowing I did the best I could with the abilities that I have.
I don’t thank God enough for the incredible people He has put in my life; I’m even grateful for the bad ones to really make me appreciate the good ones. And to be honest, I’m really nervous about where He’s going to take me this next year, after graduation, and I know as long as I trust Him, everything’s going to work out great. Thanks for being a part in my life, every one of you, in one way or another. I’m really lucky to have gotten to know most of you pretty well, and I’m excited to see where this crazy thing called life will take us next…

-Alex

No comments: