Instagram: @alex__swanson

Saturday, January 01, 2011

#1000

Here we are now at post #1000...
I have a lot to say but I'll try to say it in as few words as possible.
I can't believe how incredibly wonderful the past year has been.
All the great people we've met and gotten to know.
All the amazing surf we were lucky to have.
2010 was pretty good to say the least, but I am positive that 2011 will be even better.
I am lucky to have such great friends, family, and a beautiful girlfriend.
Thank you for following along in our journeys and adventures up and down the coast.
New Years Resolution: Stop screaming at cars, red lights, and stop signs. Apparently yelling doesn't change anything...
Anyways, I want to wish all of you a very happy new year and if you're in the area, stop by! We are having a Rose Bowl party :)

No comments: